Featured: Fluttershy Woodwork
An Apple a Day: A Story about Dreams I had finally done it. It had taken years of training, practice, and so much time in the roaring blue sky, but I was a Wonderbolt.An Apple a Day: A Story about Dreams by ~TheDagwoodBrony
There was a big kind of coronation where I was presented my uniform. I also got an exclusive gold pin that only Wonderbolts get. The press took pictures and the news had headlines of, “New Rookie Reaches the Big Leagues” and “World's Fastest Flier Finally Made Wonderbolt”
It was true. I had been proven to be the fastest flier in all of Equestria! And it only took years of training, a harsh diet, dozens of crash landings, and seventeen sonic rainbooms. Wow. I've done that many? It's almost become second nature. I'm also the only pegasus in the world to not only do a sonic rainboom, but do it upside down!
I've finally become a Wonderbolt. What I always dreamed!
… … …
So why aren't I happy?
I was sitting in one of my usual napping spots, but I couldn't sleep. Even with the scent of those fresh apples all aroun
The Mane 6 Sing Your Favorite Hearths Warming Song [Twilight Sparkle]The Mane 6 Sing Your Favorite Hearths Warming Song by ~nikkichic109
Happy Hearth's Warming, everypony! It's the holiday season, so it's time to--
It's not the holiday season.
Yes it is.
No it's not. It's nowhere near Hearth's Warming!
But we're about to release our first piece of Hearth's Warming merchandise!
But it's not even December yet!
Yeah; Nightmare Night just ended two weeks ago!
You can't stop it. The advertising is starting.
Oh, knock it off, you guys. There's nothing that irritates us more than--
(A backdrop falls on Celestia and Luna that says "Hooray Hearth's Warming!" on it)
Yes, that holiday time of year is right around the corner.
Hold on, is that Bill Cosby?
So prepare to have your eardrums explode with Hearth's Warming cheer when you hear the...
They're Not Touching You!They’re Not Touching You!They're Not Touching You! by ~earwig888
(Quizzical Tries To Tell A Ghost Story)
“…and they never came back!”
“Good one, Dinky,” cheered Apple Bloom. The Cutie Mark Crusaders and some of their friends were having a sleepover at their club house, and they were taking turns telling ghost stories around a campfire.
“Yeah, not bad,” drawled Scootaloo, affecting a casual tone. “But I still have the scariest story.”
Scootaloo had always been the most competitive of the CMC, and she had grown increasingly so as she hung out with Rainbow Dash more and more. What rankled the others was that the story telling hadn’t begun as a competiti
And welcome to the #Elements-of-Harmony group.
This group is about the Main Characters of MLP FiM
Also known as the Mane Six
IMPORTANT: You can submit pictures of all kind of styles Anthro, Digital, Vector, Crafts etc... But obviously it has to contain any of The Mane Six characters (and it must not look terrible - we maintain medium quality standards)
Useful information (a.k.a. Rules)
1. Join - All join requests are accepted automatically - just have in your mind the word RESPECT, ok?
2. Please, put your art in a correct Folder. (or it might be declined if the mod is in the bad mood; but if the submission is good, you don't have to worry, we will move it to the correct folder. Most of the time.)
2a. Art submitted to folders for individual characters must not contain any other characters, i.e. Pictures in Rarity folder must have Rarity and Rarity only in the frame. Characters' pets are exception to this rule.
2b. All comics go to the comic folder, even if they feature only one character.
2c. Comics which feature Mane Six characters and other MLP characters are fine and we will accept them.
3. OC's are not allowed.
4. It's not allowed to submit anything to the "Featured" folder. Admins choose the best deviations and put them there.
5. The "multiple characters" folder is for: 1-5 Mane6 ponies with other characters, 2-5 of the Mane6 together, all Mane6 together with anyone else. Pets are the only exception.
6. MATURE THEMES ARE NOT ALLOWED! (especially pictures focusing on 'gore')
7. Sketches have to be at least colored (And with nice Quality);
7a. Greyscale counts as coloring
7b. Lineart with shading (but w/o colors) is fine too.
8. Doodles that look as if they were made in MS Paint in 2 minutes will be rejected. Please, put some heart in your art (it might seem obvious, but sometimes it's better to write something explicitly).
9. No linearts. We want something at least colored.
10. No Work-In-Progress deviations please (unless they LOOK like something finished, e.g. WIP - everything is nicely colored but no shading, then it's okay; but when it's a half-colored sketch, or just a sketch, then it's not okay).
10a. No Garry's Mod/Minecraft/Pony Creator/Source Filmmaker ponies. These are games. You didn't make those games, and this is one of many reasons why we don't accept them.
10b. If you submit vectors pasted into a photograph, it needs to look good, i.e. there must be shadow, shading etc. - if it's just a vector pasted into a photo, it will be declined. Be creative.
10c. No screenshots from the show. We all like the show. But you can find screenshots and gifs made of screenshots somewhere else.
10d. No memes from memegenerator or similar sites!
11. If the Mane 6 characters appear in the picture only in the background, it probably won't be accepted unless it's something truly amazing.
12. Poorly scanned art or blurred/poorly done photographs will be rejected.
12a. Anything drawn on lined paper will be declined too.
13. We don't accept journals with commissions info!
14. Fan-art with an active DA watermark won't be accepted.
15. New rule: Pregnant ponies or ponies in diapers won't be accepted. No exceptions.
16. Another new rule: Traced vectors are not allowed here.
17. And the most important one: Just chill out and have fun! Remember, that a group is for watching too! Artists need some love too!
If you want to join this club just click ''Join Our Group'' button and you will be accepted
If, for any reason, you are not sure if your art will be accepted into this group, just send it (you can also add a comment on the deviation submission) - if something is wrong - it'll be just declined.
Thanks for reading
~AppleB0ttoms & Admins
|More Journal Entries|