Featured: Fluttershy Woodwork
A fading shadowAs she stood there, staring up at that old wooden door, Rainbow hesitated. For those who knew her, hesitation was something that was very much against how she usually was. But on this day, she made an exception. This particular tower of the Canterlot royal palace was not as attractive on the inside as the rest of the building, owing largely to it's purpose of holding criminals. The walls were darker, colder than the other rooms, and the whole place was just largely unpleasant. She focused on this because it didn't seem right for her to be here.A fading shadow by ~Thejboy88
Flying Further and Far Better - ch. 1Flying Further and Far Better - ch. 1 by *Apottzy
Move Along Chp. 3Move Along Chp. 3 by ~DolphinBuster
|Hey There !!|
And welcome to the #Elements-of-Harmony group.
This group is about the Main Characters of MLP FiM
Also known as the Mane Six
IMPORTANT: You can submit pictures of all kind of styles Antrho , Digital , Vector, Crafts etc... but obiously it has to contain any of The Mane Six characters (and it must not look terrible - we maintain medium quality standards)
~~Useful information (a.k.a. Rules)~~
1. Join - All join requests are accepted automatically - just have in your mind the word RESPECT ok ?
2. Please, put your art in a correct Folder. (or it might be declined if the mod is in the bad mood; but if the submission is good, you don't have to worry, we will move it to the correct folder. Most of the time.)
2a. Art submitted to folders for individual characters must not contain any other characters, i.e. Pictures in Rarity folder must have Rarity and Rarity only in the frame. Characters' pets are exception to this rule.
2b. All comics go to the comic folder, even if they feature only one character.
2c. Comics which feature Mane Six characters and other MLP characters are fine and we will accept them.
3. OC's are not allowed.
3d. Unless they are somewhere in the background of a picture with one of the Mane 6.
4. It's not allowed to submit anything to the "Featured" folder. Admins choose the best deviations and put them there.
5. The "multiple characters" folder is for: 2-5 of the Mane6 characters, All Mane6 TOGETHER with anyone else, 2-5 of the Mane 6 characters with each other.
6. MATURE THEMES ARE NOT ALLOWED !!
7. Sketches have to be at least colored (And with nice Quality);
7a. greyscale counts as coloring
7b. Lineart with shading (but w/o colors) is fine too.
8. Doodles that look as if they were made in MS Paint in 2 minutes will be rejected. Please, put some heart in your art. (it might seem obvious, but sometimes it's better to write something explicitly)
9. No linearts. We want something at least colored.
10. No Work-In-Progress deviations please (unless they LOOK like something finished, e.g. WIP - everything is nicely colored but no shading, then it's okay; but when it's a half-colored sketch, or just a sketch, then it's not okay).
10a. No Garry's Mod/Minecraft/Pony Creator/Source Filmmaker ponies. These are games. You didn't make those games, and this is one of many reasons why we don't accept them.
10b. If you submit vectors pasted into a photograph, it needs to look good, i.e. there must be shadow, shading etc. - if it's just a vector pasted into a photo, it will be declined. Be creative.
10c. No screenshots from the show. We all like the show. But you can find screenshots and gifs made of screenshots somewhere else.
10d. No memes from memegenerator or similar sites!
11. If the Mane 6 characters appear in the picture only in the background, it probably won't be accepted unless it's something truly amazing.
12. Poorly scanned art or blurred/poorly done photographs will be rejected.
12a. Anything drawn on lined paper will be declined too.
13. We don't accept journals with commissions info!
14. And the most important one: Just chill out and have fun !!
If you want to join this club just click ''Join Our Group'' button and you will be accepted
If, for any reason, you are not sure if your art will be accepted into this group, just send it (you can also add a comment on the deviation submission) - if something is wrong - it'll be just declined.
Thanks for reading
*AppleB0ttoms & Admins
|More Journal Entries|