Featured: The Mane Six
Rainbow StratosRainbow Dash had no idea what the reason was for Cloudsdale cloud overproduction, but she knew that she was responsible for keeping the sky clean. During such days, her jobs seemed to be horribly pointless. She had realized a long time ago (thanks to Twilight) that the black clouds were byproducts from Cloudsdale weather factories, what in fact made her a garbagepony. Luckily for her, there was a problem with white clouds only. Long working hours, however, made her want to sleep all the time.Rainbow Stratos by Pony-Berserker
This day she was taking a nap before she actually started doing any work.
“Soarin’, come here” she mumbled, still sleeping. “Yeah, I love you too...”
"Hey, Rainbow! Have you seen this!?” Spike shouted at Rainbow, trying to wake her up. He heard a shout of angry pegasus, and, after a moment, Rainbow was leering at him from her cloud.
“I was just about to—um—never mind,” she said, rather irritated. “What is it?”
Spike waved a pi
Close-reading Analysis of MLP:FiM (Part 2)Conflict is explicitly introduced for the very first time with the story of the younger sister's envy. Envy is, classically, the second-most detrimental of the Seven Deadly Sins, trumped only by Pride. In the Bible, mankind's Original Sin is Pride -- believing oneself to be separate from or superior to God/Nature. Envy becomes possible when Separation is perceived to be real. The tale of the two sisters' rivalry is a sort of feminine retelling of the story of Cain and Abel with the ages shuffled: the younger sibling's offering is shunned while the elder sibling receives praise, prompting the shunned sibling to rebel and attack.Close-reading Analysis of MLP:FiM (Part 2) by penguindf12
According to Lauren Faust (though never explicitly stated in the show itself), the force responsible for transforming Princess Luna into Nightmare Moon was an evil entity that took advantage of her growing resentment of her sister's greater recognition. This entity feeds on her dark feelings and gives her power.
The basic feelings that led to Princess Luna's dar
And welcome to the Elements-of-Harmony group.
This group is about the Main Characters of MLP FiM
Also known as the Mane Six
IMPORTANT: You can submit pictures of all kind of styles Anthro, Digital, Classical, Crafts etc... But obviously it has to contain any of The Mane Six characters (and it must not look terrible - we maintain medium quality standards)
Useful information (a.k.a. Rules)
1. Join - All join requests are accepted automatically - just have in your mind the word RESPECT, ok?
2. Please, put your art in a correct Folder. (or it might be declined if the mod is in the bad mood; but if the submission is good, you don't have to worry, we will move it to the correct folder. Most of the time.)
2a. Art submitted to folders for individual characters must not contain any other characters, i.e. Pictures in Rarity folder must have Rarity and Rarity only in the frame. Characters' pets are exception to this rule.
2b. All comics go to the comic folder, even if they feature only one character.
2c. Comics which feature Mane Six characters and other MLP characters are fine and we will accept them.
3. OC's are not allowed.
4. It's not allowed to submit anything to the "Featured" folder. Admins choose the best deviations and put them there.
5. The "multiple characters" folder is for: 1-5 Mane6 ponies with other characters, 2-5 of the Mane6 together, all Mane6 together with anyone else. Pets are the only exception.
6. MATURE THEMES ARE NOT ALLOWED! (especially pictures focusing on 'gore')
7. Sketches have to be at least colored (And with nice Quality);
7a. Greyscale counts as coloring
7b. Lineart with shading (but w/o colors) is fine too.
8. Doodles that look as if they were made in MS Paint in 2 minutes will be rejected. Please, put some heart in your art (it might seem obvious, but sometimes it's better to write something explicitly).
9. No linearts. We want something at least colored.
10. No Work-In-Progress deviations please (unless they LOOK like something finished, e.g. WIP - everything is nicely colored but no shading, then it's okay; but when it's a half-colored sketch, or just a sketch, then it's not okay).
10a. No Garry's Mod/Minecraft/Pony Creator/Source Filmmaker ponies. These are games. You didn't make those games, and this is one of many reasons why we don't accept them.
10b. If you submit vectors pasted into a photograph, it needs to look good, i.e. there must be shadow, shading etc. - if it's just a vector pasted into a photo, it will be declined. Be creative.
10c. No screenshots from the show. We all like the show. But you can find screenshots and gifs made of screenshots somewhere else.
10d. No memes from memegenerator or similar sites!
11. If the Mane 6 characters appear in the picture only in the background, it probably won't be accepted unless it's something truly amazing.
12. Poorly scanned art or blurred/poorly done photographs will be rejected.
12a. Anything drawn on lined paper will be declined too.
13. We don't accept journals with commissions info!
14. Fan-art with an active DA watermark won't be accepted.
15. New rule: Pregnant ponies or ponies in diapers won't be accepted. No exceptions.
16. Another new rule: Traced vectors are not allowed here.
17. Don't ask on the main page of this group why your art was declined!
18. And the most important one: Just chill out and have fun! Remember, that a group is for watching too! Artists need some love too!
If you want to join this club just click ''Join Our Group'' button and you will be accepted
If, for any reason, you are not sure if your art will be accepted into this group, just send it (you can also add a comment on the deviation submission) - if something is wrong - it'll be just declined.
Thanks for reading
AppleB0ttoms & Admins
|More Journal Entries|