Featured: My Little Pony issue 1 Cover A and B
My Little Pony: When Rainbows Fade: Chapter 1"This way, Fluttershy."
Fluttershy followed the guard down the hallway, hanging her head down with shame. The rattling of the heavy chains locked onto her hoofs echoed loudly around her with each short step she took. The noise made her uneasy. Despite having been in jail for ten days now, she still hadn't gotten used to the sound.
There were a lot of things about jail she still hadn't gotten used to.
"Now, you won't have long," the guard informed her. "Visiting hours are almost over."
The pony prisoner just cheerlessly nodded and softly let out a long sigh, trying in vein to collect herself. She couldn't allow for her to see just how miserable she was. She couldn't let her know how hopeless she felt.
She would have to find a way to put on mask of happiness for her.
She trotted along with the officer slowly until she arrived at the jail's visiting area. All around her, inmates were sitting in small booths holding corded phones, talking to their lawyers and loved ones from behin
Welcome to the Elements-of-Harmony group.
This group is about the Main Characters of MLP FiM, also known as the Mane Six.
IMPORTANT: You can submit pictures of all kind of styles: anthro, digital, traditional, crafts, etc... but of course it has to contain a Mane Six character, or all of them. (Also, we do have a mimimum standard of at least medium quality.)
Useful Information / Rules
~ Joining ~
All join requests are automatically accepted, so don't worry about asking! Just click the Join Our Group button and you're in!
~ Submissions: Content ~
1. KEEP IT SAFE FOR WORK! No suggestive or violent content please. If it needs a Mature Content label, it doesn't belong here!
2. Sketches have to be coloured. Greyscale pics are fine, as long as it's done nicely. Lineart without colours is fine if it's shaded, but bare lineart is not accepted.
3. Doodles that look as if they were made in MS Paint in 2 minutes will be rejected. Please, put some heart in your art (it might seem obvious, but some things need to be said).
4. No Work in Progress deviations please (unless they LOOK like something finished, e.g. a sketch with flat colours).
5. OCs are not allowed, unless it's really good and has at least one Mane Six character.
6. No Garry's Mod/Minecraft/Pony Creator/Source Filmmaker ponies. These are games. You didn't make those games, and this is one of many reasons why we don't accept them.
If you submit vectors pasted into a photograph, it needs to look good, i.e. there must be shadows, shading etc. If it's just a vector pasted into a photo, it will be declined. Be creative.
No screenshots from the show. Now, we all like the show, but this isn't the place for anything you didn't draw yourself.
No memes from Meme Generator or similar sites!
Art with a DA watermark won't be accepted.
No fetish art! Pregnant ponies or ponies in diapers are the biggest no-nos and won't be accepted. No exceptions.
Traced vectors are also not allowed here.
7. If the Mane 6 characters appear in the picture only in the background, it probably won't be accepted unless it's something truly amazing.
8. Poorly scanned art or blurry/poorly done photographs will be rejected, as will anything drawn on lined paper.
9. We don't accept journals with commission info!
10. Please, put your art in the right folder. (If you don't, it's not the end of the world, but doing it right first time makes it easier for everyone.)
11. Art submitted to folders for individual characters must not contain any other characters, i.e. pictures in the Rarity folder must have Rarity and Rarity only in the frame. Pets are the only exception to this rule.
12. It's not allowed to submit anything to the Featured folder; admins choose the best deviations and put them there.
13. The Multiple Characters folder is for:
1-5 Mane Six ponies with other characters
2-5 of the Mane Six together
All of the Mane Six together with anyone else. Pets are the only exception.
~ Group Behaviour ~
17. Don't ask on the main page of this group why your art was declined!
18. Insulting admins or otherwise annoying them can get you blocked.
19. And the most important one: Just chill out and have fun! And enjoy the art!
If, for any reason, you are not sure if your art will be accepted into this group, just send it (you can also add a comment on the deviation submission). If something is wrong - it can just be declined.
Thanks for reading!
|More Journal Entries|